The Stola Table Lamp by Actual is a flexible, nuanced light sculpture with a shade made from 100% recycled PET felt. Four internal support ring sizes are included so you can change the lamp’s shape and light quality to suit your space.
• Design: Josh Jakus 2012.
• Made in California.
• Shade is 100% recycled polyester felt.
• Dry clean or hand wash only.
• Approx. 8” diam. x 17.5” tall. (20 x 44 cm) and 42 oz. (1191 g).
• Comes with socket and 8’ cord w/ switch, 4 ring sizes, and a CFL bulb.
• For use with CFL bulbs only
About the Products
Actual products are designed by Josh Jakus, the California-based industrial designer best known for his shape-shifting UM handbags. Josh creates simple, elegant, and fun objects for Actual, the result being a unique line of accessories and household items that is both accessible and provocative.
All Actual products are made in the USA and produced in small batches to meet customer demand. We use recycled or excess materials whenever possible. Also, our products are designed for efﬁ cient manufacturing, achieving the highest yield from standard units of raw material and reducing energy-consuming machine time.